During the lifespan of the Healthy Life through Stress Management project, the consortium has organized and attended a series of activities designed to enhance capabilities both at an organizational level as well as a personal level.
Four Transnational Project Meetings and three joint staff Learning, Teaching, Training activities took place in Romania, Italy and Cyprus and these activities created the premises for:
· improved management skills and internationalization strategies
· improved knowledge regarding the subject of the project
· transfer of knowledge, know-how and multidisciplinary skills
· improved foreign language and digital competences
· increased openness to synergies between organizations or individuals
· increased interest in E+ opportunities
· enhanced intercultural awareness
· enhanced awareness of EU values and opportunities
Another series of activities related to the HLTSM project refers to the three multiplier events that took place in Romania, Italy and Cyprus, events that have yielded a variety of positive outcomes such as but not limited to:
· increased awareness regarding the theme of the project
· increased awareness regarding the E+ Strategic Partnership opportunities
· inquiries about potential partnerships with other organizations present at the events
All the activities of the project translated into an expansion of professional horizons, better collaboration practices, improved language skills, improved knowledge regarding diversity and multicultural factors and a significant increase in specific knowledge, abilities and competencies not only in the field of Stress Management in but also in disciplines such as psychology, sociology, communication, economics, etc. All the activities that consortium members have attended or been part of have created premises for valuable exchanges of information and good practices thus directly impacting the professional capabilities of those involved.